Improve Your Chances of Becoming a Doctor
- Saturday, 3 February 2018, University College London, 10.00am to 4.30pm.
What can Improve Your Chances of Becoming a Doctor do for you?
This one-day event will help you decide whether medicine is the career for you, and will give you an advantage in your application.
- Understand what admissions tutors, university selection committees and interview panels look for
- Improve your UCAS application and personal statement
- BMAT and UKCAT preparation – everything you need to know
- Learn interview technique for panel interviews and MMIs, practice answering questions
- Find out about the realities of daily life in the medical profession
- Speak to medical students about their experiences
- Discuss your alternatives: the academic options and alternative careers
- Experience a university / medical school environment
Medical Schools are looking for highly motivated candidates, who have done their research. They also look for proactive students who can demonstrate that they are properly prepared for of one of the toughest, yet most rewarding careers.
We give students the information they need to help them decide the best path for their future, and the tools to reach their goals. This conference gives an unbiased perspective of medical education and careers.
99.0% of attendees wrote that the conference addressed their needs