Improve Your Chances of Becoming a Doctor
- Saturday, 28 January 2017, University College London
- Saturday, 4 March 2017, The University of Manchester
- Sunday, 26 March 2017, University College London
All events are from 10.00am to 4.30pm.
What can Improve Your Chances of Becoming a Doctor do for you?
This one-day event will help you decide whether medicine is the career for you, and will give you an advantage in your application.
- Understand what admissions tutors, university selection committees and interview panels look for
- Improve your UCAS application and personal statement
- Hear tips on preparing and taking admissions tests (BMAT, UKCAT)
- Learn interview technique for panel interviews and MMIs, practice answering questions
- Find out about the realities of daily life in the medical profession
- Speak to doctors and medical students about their experiences
- Discuss your alternatives: the academic options and alternative careers
- Experience a university / medical school environment
Medical Schools are looking for highly motivated candidates, who have done their research. They also look for proactive students who can demonstrate that they are properly prepared for of one of the toughest, yet most rewarding careers.
We give students the information they need to help them to decide the best path for their future. This conference gives a rounded, unbiased and fair perspective of medical careers.
99.0% of attendees wrote that the conference addressed their needs