Improve Your Chances of Becoming a Doctor
- Saturday, 30 January 2016, University College London
- Saturday, 27 February 2016, The University of Manchester
- Sunday, 20 March 2016, University College London
All events are from 10.00am to 4.30pm.
New for 2016 – you can attend ‘Improve Your Chances of Becoming a Doctor’ on a Sunday.
What can Improve Your Chances of Becoming a Doctor do for you?
This one-day event will help you decide whether medicine is the career for you, and will give you an advantage in your application.
Medical Schools are looking for highly motivated candidates, who have done their research. They also look for proactive students who can demonstrate that they are properly prepared for of one of the toughest, yet most rewarding careers.
We give students the information they need to help them to decide the best path for their future. This conference gives a rounded, unbiased and fair perspective of medical careers.
- Hear practical tips on getting into medical school
- Understand what admissions tutors, university selection committees and interview panels are looking for
- Improve your UCAS application and interview technique
- Gain advice on getting into the medical profession
- Find out about the realities of daily life in the medical profession
- Speak to doctors and medical students about their experiences
- Discuss your alternatives: the academic options and alternative careers
- Experience a university / medical school environment
99.0% of attendees wrote that the conference addressed their needs